Tuesday 10 June 2008

Not Your Average Super Hero

I was pointing to the Nuffnang Exclusive Private Screening to write something about my Super Hero. Hope this can entitled me to win free movie tickets.... Hancock ;)



When i was small, i LOVE to watch cartoon alot... especially watching 'Ninja Turtles' with my brothers. Ninja Turtles are a team of four mutant turtles who have great skills of Ninja Warriors.
I remember at that time, we won't miss every episode of it. My mum used to buy us a lot of Ninja Turtle's toys & we will used that to fight among ourselves. What's a sweet memory!!

Here are the characters: -

Donatello (purple)
Raphael (red)
Leonardo (blue)
Michelangelo (orange)
I wonder, if Ninja Turtle is real, how are they going to stay in this modern world? Maybe, Ninja Turtle will be doing performance at Zoo Negara. What a cruel world.. But, if this is so, they will become children's favourite and idol. Imagine, there're a group of 4 turtles performingNinja's skill. Flying knife?? so interesting ... the zoo will be crowded everyday by people from all around the world.

Ahh.. Perhaps, since the world is become unsecured day by day, they might consider to open a martial art centre, to teach for Ninja's skill. I guess i will be the 1st 1 to join since they are my childhood heroes, now and forever. Imagine, Ninja turtle teach me martial art, how cool huh..My sifu is Ninja Turtle. Yeah...

Well, stop dreaming!! Now is back to the real world. Will Nuffnang giv me the tickets..? Deal or not deal? hehehe..

No comments: