Wednesday 3 December 2008

Look up Point

Look up point, a place which is quite hot discuss which is famous of it KL view. 8-9-08, finally i step in.

Before i reach there, the clouds on the sky were so beautiful and i quickly stop my car and took the photo.

There actually has few restaurant. I chose for this, Breed & Olive, simply because it located center of the view point.
But, the next door restaurant, Gasoline, is much more people inside......
Quickly find a 'Feng Shui' to sit down and order the meal. Arrh.....the foods are nothing special...*sign
After finish the ' nothing special meals', no waste time, straight to take the photo. Honestly, the view here really amazing. you can view the entire KL view which include the KLCC.
Forgive me...i just can't get the stunning photo here. My skill is not there yet. So, i bet myself to come back again , for the real stunning KL view image!!

But there was something very disappointed me. I had paid my bill and stand beside my table to took photo. Suddenly a waiter came and told me that i cannot stand there cause they have others customers want to sit. Wah!!! My God!!! They chased my out of there!!! Even though i already paid the bill but I am still their customer!! Oh..Shit...kena halau pula....


When i past through the Gasoline, wah...feel that the place is so nice...regret i didn't choose there...

Very special seat, 'Kai Kung Chair'

No comments: